Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

26 months

happy apples..she didn't like it
My tower..Nanay help me build this tower

@ withlacoochee river with Tatay


Dr.'s ice cream





silly me!!! hehehe..just trying Tatay socks in mowing the yard..hehehe




Tatay feed me some ice cream and cherry






at whispering pines park





with Jessica and Ate Victoria









playing time!!






at the car show..it was hot!!



Roberta just turned 26 months yesterday. She's learning everyday, doing great on her little disciple class. She brought her beads necklace to the class last Sunday, and when we pick her up, her necklace was gone, the teacher told us she cried a little because someone get something from her, I'm sure it was because of the necklace. This past Saturday, we attended a baby shower at the park. While i was busy with the games, my hubby brought Roberta to the playground with Jessica and Victoria. She was having a great time. She love to swing and slide. I feel bad for her because she can only play in the playground rarely. Were to busy to take her to play. I am working hard on my driving so I can take Roberta to play as often as she like.

We also went to a car show, it was very HOT! Roberta was not happy, she was complaining to go home. I heard her talking to her Tatay, she said...Tatay it's hot..will go home now..I was tickle to death when i heard that words. The way she talk, just so cute!




























































No comments: