Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 25, 2009

Her new ride


Sometimes my nephew and niece will let me watch them ride there bikes in the street in front our house. Then my little Kiray will follow them and wanted to ride in the bike. I told my hubby about it. He bought right away a bike for her. A pink Disney bike. The funny thing is my little Kiray cannot reach the pedal, we have to push her so the bike will move. Now she's getting darker, she's always in the road riding her bike and if not in the road, in our living room. I just cant believe how time pass by so quickly. She grow so fast that sometimes i told her to stop growing cos i want to enjoy my time with her being a little girl.


She is going to be 22 months this 28 and soon to be 2 years old. One day she will be driving her own car.!! OMG!! i guess i really have to concentrate on my driving..hehehe

No comments: