Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 25, 2009

Potty Train


My little Roberta doesn't like her diaper anymore. She keep taking it off. So last weekend we bought her a Potty train. When we get home from the store, my hubby assemble it and let her tried it. She sat on it, she likes it. We explained to her why she had that and how to use it. Last night, she take off her diaper again, so i told her to tell me if she will pee or poo, she was just busy playing and running around. Then i saw something at the back of her dress, some kind of a dirt, so i called her. Gosh!! when she run towards me I smell something different. She poo! I called my hubby and we panic..hahaha..I was thinking where did she poo, i hope it's solid..hehehe..I went to her room and I saw the poop in the floor. Luckily it was solid. We just laughed. My hubby brought her to the bathroom and let her sat on the potty, buy its too late, she's all done. Now were still working on her to tell us when she's ready to pee or poo.

No comments: